9 Things God won't ask you on Judgment Day...
- God won't ask what kind of car you drove; He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
- God won't ask the square footage of your house, He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
- God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
- God won't ask what your highest salary was; He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it, and performed your job to the best of your ability.
- God won't ask how many friends you had; He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
- God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
- God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of your character.
- God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation; He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
- God won't have to ask how many people you showed this to. He already knows whether you will or not.
Gods Yellow Pages
Slavery is repulsive because it treats human beings as property to be
disposed of at the will of another. It was morally absurd in the 18OO'S
say: "I AM PERSONALLY OPPOSED TO OWNING SLAVES AND WOULD NEVER OWN
MYSELF, BUT I CAN'T FORCE MY MORAL VIEWS ON OTHERS." Today people
same argument regarding abortion. Slavery was wrong then and abortion
the generosity of my blood Brother-In-Christ Mike this site
would not be possible." Best, George